The 2015 Boulder Valley Real Estate Conference was on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 and focused upon current issues affecting the residential and commercial real estate. Participants could earn 6 VanEd credits by attending. Click Here to view the PowerPoints from this year’s conference on our multimedia page, including the following:
* The latest local forecasts on residential housing sales, listings, and commercial space.
- D.B. Wilson, Residential Forecast
- Angela Topel, Commercial Forecast
* Commercial and residential construction projects are slated for Boulder Valley communities.
- Roger Caruso, Breaking Ground
- Aaron DeJong, Breaking Ground
- Elaine McLaughlin, Breaking Ground
- Clint Folsom, Breaking Ground
- Paula Mehle, Breaking Ground
- David Shinneman, Breaking Ground
- David Starnes, Breaking Ground
* National trends for mortgage and housing markets, and the economy.
- Paul Bishop, The View From Washington
* Colorado’s housing market for 2016.
- John Covert, The View From Denver
* Growing demographics affect home prices, transportation, schools, communications, higher ed and community health.
- Cindy DeGroen, Market Movers
- Audrey DeBarros, Market Movers
- Frances Draper, Market Movers
- Clint Folsom, Market Movers
- Bruce Messinger, Market Movers
- Tom Roiniotis, Market Movers
- Robert Vissers, Market Movers
* Causes of the lack of inventory and how Realtors are responding.
- Jay Kalinski, Top Reasons There’s No Inventory
- Duane Duggan, Top Reasons There’s No Inventory
- Kelly Moye, Top Reasons There’s No Inventory
* The region’s commercial experts discussed how they do what they do to succeed in their growing industry. PowerPoints were not used for this presentation. Speakers included:
- Bruce Dierking, Icons of Real Estate
- Lou Dellacava, Icons of Real Estate
- Becky Gamble, Icons of Real Estate
- Scott Holton, Icons of Real Estate
- Stephen Tebo, Icons of Real Estate
* Local politics, policies and proposals impact on future growth. PowerPoints were not used for this presentation. Speakers included:
- Chris Wood, Politics and Policy
- Suzy Ageton, Politics and Policy
- Bob Greenlee, Politics and Policy
- Sam Weaver, Politics and Policy
- Mary Young, Politics and Policy